Tuesday, September 30, 2008

1st Story-Making News

Making News


The story that I will cover is a local event happening at a high school in Prince Georges County. This event is their 2008 Pep Rally Dance Showcase. This pep rally is for Visual and Performing Arts High School in Suitland, Maryland on October 1, 2008. According to the information given on the flyer the Pep Rally will mostly consist of dances and a small presentation of the Suitland High Rams Football team.



Important things that I will have to look for:
*The size of the audience
*Important reactions among the audience

*Speakers; important figures that attend

*Details of performances


Questions I will Ask
1.) What goes into creating the pep rally performances?-Student

2.) How long have the performers been together?
3.) How important is this event to the students?

4.) How much does the event raise fiancially for the school?


I look forward to getting information from both audience members, performers, and important staffers that make the event possible. I'm off to make great news...wish me luck ;-)

No comments: